Tuesday 30 October 2012

Make the Best Looking Meatloaf Cake 2012

I made this meatloaf 3 - cake layers in an attempt to fool my wife and kids and go does not work! I took every 6 hours to put the cake together and prey Meat Loaf still get it to look like you really want that.
Why did it take so long? Well, I'm glad you asked.
I did everything that could go wrong ... To go wrong! At first, I did not buy enough of minced meat (Well, in this meatloaf cake, which are actually ground turkey) so we had to stop what I was doing to run to the store to buy some more .
So I went back to the store and prepared to put in the oven just to burn the hell out of meat. So I had to go to the store to buy some ground turkey so I can start over again.
Finally, everything is cooked properly in only the second time we realize that we have no patotoes puree (immediate), so I had to go to the store to buy a patotoe instant mashed mix in the box.
I got home and realized I had no sauce, meatloaf, so I had to return back to the store to buy some meatloaf sauce! At this point, I was ready to throw in the towel, but had come too far to quit now!
Anyway, I finally got everything I did mashed potatoes to make a meatloaf pan look like a real cake with ice. Rather than putting the mashed potatoes on the cake, I got a meatloaf pan more realistic to consider. I could not believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment