- 1 large capsicum
- 1 tbsp urad dal
- 1 tbsp coconut
- 2 long red chillies
- 1 medium sized potato
- 1/2 tsp Chilly powder (optional)
- In a microwave, cook the capsicum until soft. Then, cut into 2 halves and de-seed it.
- In a pan, heat very little oil and fry the urad dal. When it starts to change color, add the coconut and fry until the coconut is golden. Grind this along with the whole red chillies into a coarse powder.
- Cook the potato in the microwave and mash it. Mix this with the ground powder along with salt and chilly powder if required.
- Stuff this into the capsicum halves. Bring together the edges and press to seal. Then cut them into small rolls and fry it on a tawa with some oil